We believe your private information should be just that, private. To facilitate our services we collect limited personal information about you. Our policy explains what we do and why we do it.
What we collect
Email newsletter subscriptions, via CleanThemes.co.uk website
We ask for your email address when you signup to our newsletter service. This is our mechanism to identify you for communication purposes. If you would like to be permanently removed from our mailing list, you can unsubscribe here.
Support requests, via CleanThemes.co.uk website
We ask for certain information when you request support for any of our products - the information we request can be viewed here.
The data you supply is solely for use in communications between yourself and our support team, via direct email, and is not shared in any other way. We will never use your support request information for marketing purposes of any kind.
Once a case and / or your questions has/have been resolved, it is archived for reference to support future communications from yourself.
You can request to see all correspondence at any time by simply emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish all your data and past correspondence to be removed, you can make a request by simply emailing us at email@example.com.
Clean Canvas will
- only process your Personal Data to provide support Services or newsletter subscription services
- comply with applicable laws or regulatory requirement
- ensure that any person with access to or processing Personal Data is subject to a duty of confidence
- take appropriate technical and organisational security measures to ensure the security of processing, and protect the Personal Data from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised access or disclosure or unlawful processing
- assist in providing subject access and allowing data subjects to exercise their rights under the GDPR
- provide mechanisms for individuals to request their Personal Data at any time, and to delete all Personal Data upon request
Viewing your data
To request to view the Personal Data we hold for yourself, please contact:
Removing your data
To request removal of all your communications and personal data: